We are looking for a new developer to join our team full time or long term contract, to help us develop a range of plugins and themes for WordPress. This will be a remote position so the candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can work in a team remotely and able to get tasks completed in a timely manner.
You’ll be expected to make regular phone calls via Skype so English speaking is a must!
- Develop, create, and debug beautiful, functional WordPress websites and plugins
- Customise WordPress admin for a streamlined customer experience
- Create responsive WordPress themes from scratch
- Customise pre-existing themes and create child themes
- Test for cross-browser compatibility on a wide range of platforms and browsers
- Work closely with UX & UI designers to produce wireframes, sketches, and prototypes
- 4+ years in web development
- Excellent skills using WordPress, customs plugins, security, taxonomies and hooks etc…
- CSS, Sass is a bonus
- jQuery, intermediate level, debugging and fixes
- Use of Adobe Photoshop to view and etc… templates
- Knowledge of XML and interpreting/parsing feeds
Bonus Skills (Not Necessary)
- Use of AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS etc…)
If you are the person for the job please send us examples of any plugins that you have developed.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application