Since its release, WPtouch Pro has been the preferred mobile solution for WordPress website owners to go beyond a responsive theme. We love to see what our customers do with WPtouch Pro and are committed to helping them achieve their goals with our plugin.
As part of our support team you will:
- Interact with customers via our support site (powered by Freshdesk) and email
- Review, revise, and add to our documentation and knowledgebase
- Participate in QA for significant releases
- Diagnose and log bugs to be addressed by our product team
- Answer pre-sales inquiries over email
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English
- Demonstrate passion for customer success and empathy to their needs and concerns
- Have a thorough understanding of WordPress
- Be familiar with WPtouch and have an interest in mobile websites
- Preference will be given to candidates that have PHP and some WordPress development experience
We’ll be particularly impressed if you can share examples of you providing support in the WordPress support forums. Extra bonus points if you’ve helped out users of the free edition of WPtouch!
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include an example of a time you experienced poor customer service and how you would have done things differently if you had been the support provider.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application