We are looking for skilled Freelance WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Best Rate in the market
- Opportunity to work on international clients
- An Exciting & Diverse Workload
- 30-40 hours/week work
- Supportive Team Leaders
- Work From Home (Remote Work)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Themes & Plugin
- Rest API
Job Type: Contract
- work: 5 years (Preferred)
- WordPress: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application