Looking for someone who can help with:
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize custom client websites, primarily in WordPress
- Work with design team to implement brand identity and client requests in new and existing websites
- Running webmaster tasks including updates, backups, cleanups, etc.
- Set up and maintain website hosting and dev environments
- Troubleshoot any and all issues with websites, hosting, plugins, etc.
- Design digital ads for social media and paid search.
- Website and browser optimization
- Mobile-responsive design and mobile/tablet optimization
- HTML, CSS, Jquery integration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-sufficient, detail-oriented, and confident
- Be exceptional at multi-tasking and time management
- Be organized and punctual with all client projects
2 years WordPress website development experience
Experience in HTML/CSS
Ability to maintain multiple projects with an extreme attention to detail in order to meet both agency and client objectives
Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
Visual design experience in addition to web development skills
UI/UX Design Experience
Please send samples of websites you have made for us to review.
Apply for job
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application