BBG Management is looking for a Front-End Web Developer for a PC gaming company in Bedford, Massachusetts. You will join our client’s web dev team and be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of their website(WordPress). The Front-End Dev will support requests from the marketing department and manage the live broadcasts and WordPress Site.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. The team is looking for a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
– Liaise with marketing team for creative & website requests.
– Manage, develop and maintain the WordPress website.
– Build websites from wireframes or design specifications.
– Maintain, improve and optimize the website for maximum speed.
– Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
– Build a RESTful platform from the ground up using React, Node, and Socket.io.
– Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency.
– At least 2 years of web development experience.
– Experience with web dev languages such as HTML5, CSS, JS, PHP, and, mySQL.
– Experience in developing custom WordPress themes and Plugins.
– Familiar using Adobe Photoshop and with vector art (Illustrator).
– Hands-on experience with version control systems (Git).
– Excellent communication skills.
– College Degree (Bachelor of Fine Arts or related)
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Lem Jopio at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Front-end Dev Bedford’ in the subject line.
Our jobs are also available on LinkedIn.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application