Tempcover is a market-leading provider of short-term insurance looking for a highly motivated WordPress/front end developer.
Working from our office in Fleet, you will be part of our growing team. If you would like to help shape the way we develop our website and brand, and you have a real enthusiasm for all things digital then this could be the position for you.
You will need to be a self-motivated creative thinker, with a respect for design and a desire to develop work to a polished and highly professional standard. You will have experience developing responsive WordPress sites and adapting and creating modules to cater for bespoke web applications. You will be able to demonstrate your skills with a recent portfolio of work, as well as your ability to propose and deliver your designs with a level of ownership and justification for your chosen path.
- Produce prototypes and run hallway usability testing
- Design creative output for us across different media and publishers
- Design websites that are aesthetically pleasing and that evolve with trends
- Be comfortable translating your own design concepts into responsive WordPress sites
- Work with key stakeholders to quote and estimate development times
- Create and maintain the new WordPress site and servers
- Develop cross-browser, cross-platform compatible layouts
- Have an appreciation of how your work will affect SEO
- A demonstrable portfolio
- Experience writing clean, semantic HTML and well-structured CSS/LESS/SASS
- Proficiency with Photoshop
- Experience working on mobile and responsive solutions
- Ability to debug and resolve cross-browser/platform issues
- Good understanding of web accessibility
- You will be eligible to work in the UK and have supporting documentation
Tempcover Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application