- At least 2-4 years of WordPress development experience and a solid understanding of the WordPress theme structure and template hierarchy.
- Experience with PHP/MySQL application development and troubleshooting in a live environment
- Back-end Skills: Experience building custom themes and templates, WordPress plugins, widgets, WordPress filters, WordPress hooks and WooCommerce.
- You should be able to design and develop stand-alone applications, including all frontend, backend, and database layers (including schema)
- Advanced WordPress development, building custom themes and plug-ins
Job Type: Full-time
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total Work: 2 years (Preferred)
Apply for job
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application