At Speexx, we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations worldwide, our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We’re looking for curious, hard-working leaders to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications.
We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress developer for our multi-language content and marketing websites. You are part of our global marketing team and your web skills represent Speexx worldwide. You are passionate about detail, you combine back-end and front-end web development skills, your websites are sensational, and you don´t accept slow pages. If this sounds like you, hurry up and join us for the position of a
Full-Stack WordPress Developer
What you‘ll do
- Improve and create new features for our WordPress based CMS and marketing websites for 7 languages including Chinese
- Ensure our website is super-optimized to drive traffic and conversions
- Use data to improve the User Experience and speed of our websites every day
- Oversee functionality of our marketing websites, working directly with our global marketing and sales teams.
- Integration of payment providers into our e-commerce platforms
- Effectively collaborate with marketing, design, analytics, product, and engineering to design, build, and implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitorwebsites
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in website development
- Deep knowledge of WordPress functions, plugins, and modifications
- Ability to follow through development from design to implementation
- Deep knowledge of responsiveness standards across mobile, tablet and desktop screens
- Experience with API-integrations
- Experience with Google Analytics and core metrics
- Our language is English. German is an asset
- We provide technology and all the tools for a 100% remote workforce and flexible work schedules.
- Work on something that matters and improves people’s lives.
- Offices in the city centers of Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Pavia, Rome, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai
- Company culture focused on personal and professional growth. The Speexx Academy training programs get you started quickly.
- 200+ great talents from more than 35 countries
- Flat hierarchies, open culture, and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course and choose to work from any of our offices for a while
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application