About the job
Strathcom Media is looking for an experienced backend developer with a passion for producing clean, maintainable code. You will work with our development team to maintain a variety of internal web services, data processing systems, and APIs.
- Enjoy learning and solving challenging problems.
- Write highly organized, maintainable code.
- Have experience developing software in Perl, Python, or Java – and are eager to add Python to your professional skill set.
- Have worked in several programming languages comfortably, and can pick up on new ones quickly.
- Know what it takes to create complex, scalable, distributed software systems. Preferably with experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Have experience with a server-side web frameworks like Django, Rails, Catalyst, CodeIgniter, WordPress, etc.
- Understand RESTful web services and have experience developing API’s.
- Are experienced with distributed version control systems like Git.
- Are excited about learning how to manage servers and develop skills in a Linux environment.
Strathcom is the largest Google Partner in the automotive market as well as a leading provider of software solutions for automotive dealers in Canada. We love open source software and have a drive to develop high quality code. In a laidback yet exciting environment, Strathcom also offers competitive salaries, benefits for full-time employees, professional training, and advancement opportunities.
Ready to join us?
Send your resume to email@example.com
This button will take you to Github Jobs where you finish your application