LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Front End Web Developer/Designer
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing Communications
TigerText is looking for a Front End Web Developer/Designer to help conceptualize and design layouts and final art for a variety of projects per brand style guide. Key areas of focus include our corporate website, social media visuals, digital advertisements, HTML email campaigns, collateral including flyers, brochures, eBooks, and more, as well as tradeshow/event graphics.
- Conceptualize and design all visual elements for the TigerText brand
- Layout various pieces of collateral (includes flyers, slicks, brochures, eBooks, and more)
- Design landing pages, website/email banners, and digital ads that are on trend and within brand guidelines
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Edit existing collateral as needed
- Prep various documents for print
- Develop responsive email templates for Marketo, Sendgrid, and Gainsite that work for all desktop and mobile email clients
- Develop guided landing pages in Marketo for effective lead referrals
- High level competency with WordPress including use of themes, plugins, shortcodes, etc.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in creative or IT field
- 3+ years designing and developing websites utilizing front end technologies
- B2B experience
- Digital portfolio displaying recent work that was developed by you
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment where fast-paced change is the name of the game
- Knowledge of digital printing applications
- Strong time management skills — ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Diligent work ethic, must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Experience using Marketo
- Experience in a startup environment
- Knowledge of digital printing applications such as Adobe InDesign for eBooks, one sheets, and other documents
- Video editing and GIF animations
- Experience wireframing and prototyping
TigerText provides secure, real-time mobile messaging for the enterprise, empowering organizations to work more securely. More than 5,000 locations and four of the top five largest for-profit health systems in the nation rely on TigerText to meet compliance regulations and replace unsecured SMS text messaging that leaves protected or confidential information at risk. With over 4.5 million app downloads, TigerText has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Inc., Business Insider and many other leading business and tech publications. It is recognized as one of the 50 LA Tech Startups to Watch in 2015, a top Must-See LA Tech Office, and one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur. TigerText currently has over 125 employees with offices in Santa Monica, Palo Alto, and Tel Aviv, Israel.
- TigerText is the largest enterprise messenger in the US
- Join our team in making major and much-needed changes in the way billion- dollar, life changing industries work
- Prime office space in the three major tech ecosystems of the world – Santa Monica, Silicon Valley, and Tel Aviv – each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks
- An opportunity to work closely with proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
- An environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture and has fun
- Team members love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help our clients and support the company’s rapid growth
- This is a full time opportunity with competitive salary and medical benefits
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerText without first entering into a written contract with TigerText will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
This button will take you to Github Jobs where you finish your application