Our fast growing B2C health supplement company is looking for a second top front-end / back-end developer with 2-4 years experience to help build and maintain e-commerce pages, sales funnels and our wordpress site. This is a REMOTE position.
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Remote position, work from home
- Semi-flexible hours (mostly Eastern time zone, any 8-hour shift between 8am-7pm)
- Company healthcare and contributions
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Setup and maintain sales pages and e-commerce pages and WordPress sites
- Slice/code HTML pages from PSD files
- Experience with A/B testing (split testing)
- General knowledge of unit testing or test driven development (we don’t heavily rely on tests except for critical sales/billing functions)
- Browser/device cross compatibility (pages must be 95% compatible)
- Experience with Git workflow (we use BitBucket)
- Ecommerce experience
- Amazon AWS experience
- Lime Light CRM, Get Response or Cake API
- English is your first language
- Work flexible Eastern time zone hours with the rest of our team
- You have 99.9% internet uptime (days off due to bad internet or slow internet are unacceptable)
- OK with being on call 24/7 for emergencies (unusual, but it happens)
- Available by phone, Slack and email during work hours
TO APPLY: Send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line "Your A-Player Web Developer Is Here!"
Why do you think you’re perfect for this position? (100 words max)
Where are you located?
Are ok with working Eastern time zone hours? (yes/no)
Is your internet highly reliable (99.9% uptime) and you will not take days off due to common regional internet outages and slow internet will not ever impact your productivity? (yes/no)
Are you OK with taking a paid, 90-minute long test as part of this application process? (yes/no)
If you make it to Round 2 the next step is a quick test on Test Dome, which you will be paid for your time to take, as well as a short interview with our project manager and current lead developer.
This button will take you to Github Jobs where you finish your application