We're looking for an experienced Rails developer to join our eccentric team in Portland!
We highly value collaboration, communication and professional growth, and provide opportunities for these things as often as we can. We also value independence and critical thinking, and expect our employees to be able to manage their own schedules and responsibilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Comfortable working with various APIs
- Experience writing tests with Rspec, minitest and/or Capybara
- Experience using Git in a team setting
- "Luxury edition" communication skills ranging from an awesome sense of humor to an ability to clearly communicate complex technical issues to non-technical people
- Ability to take personal responsibility for your deadlines, code quality, and tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively & often
- PHP / WordPress experience
- Advanced JS experience, including ECMAScript and emerging trends
- You're a mover and shaker within the industry via conference appearances, social media, open source contributions / management, etc
- You pronounce gif with a hard "g" (or you can learn to)
FINE is a brand agency for the digital age. We have great clients, a strong reputation, and an enviable portfolio of 20+ years worth of world-class work across multiple disciplines. We are nice, down-to-earth people doing award-winning work with a focus on a work/life balance.
Here are some of the benefits we provide:
- Health, Dental and Vision package
- Life insurance and short term disability
- 401k with profit sharing contributions
- Professional development funds
- Commuter benefit
- Dependent care FSA
- Office amenities: coffee, fruit, bike storage + showers
- Sustainable and semi-flexible working hours
- Flexible remote working policy
Let's do this!
If this all sounds like you, holler at us immediately. When you do, please include a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and some way to view your work (GitHub account, portfolio site, etc).
This button will take you to Github Jobs where you finish your application