Senior Drupal Developer
Graphicacy, an analytic design and interactive web development studio based in Washington, DC, is looking for an experienced Senior Drupal Developer to guide our developers, set technical strategy, build great interactive experiences, and help build our business. Graphicacy works with forward-looking progressive think tanks, academic institutions, non-profits, corporations, and other clients to tell important stories visually. Graphicacy is well established – over five years in business, with an impressive portfolio and client roster – and we are having fun growing and continually incorporating new methods and approaches.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a leader who is excited about what we do, capable of working on projects from start to finish including the nitty-gritty of development.
- Leads the efforts of large projects, ensuring good and timely work.
- Serves as a liaison or technical resource between Graphicacy’s clients and the development team.
- Takes ownership of technical solutions, development and delivery to production.
- Helps manage projects, including schedules, milestones, and budgets.
- Skills in developing custom modules and migrating them from Drupal 7 to 8.
- Build custom Drupal 7 & 8 solutions to business needs, while adhering to industry best practices
- Code HTML/CSS themes from designs created with a variety of software/tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin, provided by the creative team.
- Ensure the performance of our sites, both on the Front end and Back end
- Innovation in deliverables – show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant development experience working in Drupal 7 and 8, WordPress backend experience, coupled with frontend experience.
- Full stack knowledge
- Continuous integration utilizing Git and Travis
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems
- Aptitude and desire to do whatever it takes to deliver a world class experience
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends; exploring and evaluating the value of new and emerging web technologies.
- Strong strategic thinking, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills desirable
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Senior Drupal Developer” as subject line.
This button will take you to Github Jobs where you finish your application