OVERVIEW: Immediate opening for WordPress developer responsible for custom web development throughout the entire project life cycle. Our web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming and experienced in content management systems (WordPress; Joomla a plus) This is a full-time position (potential remote workers) with comprehensive benefits including health insurance coverage and professional development allowance.
- 2+ years of web development
- Familiarity and strong experience with CMS platforms, specifically WordPress and Joomla
- Experience with frameworks such as Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap and social media integration is a plus
- Optimizing for performance/speed
- Cross browser/device testing
- Debugging in general
- Knowledge of best SEO coding practices
- Knowledge of any of the following: SASS, Gulp, Grunt and/or Git is a plus
- Experience with creating sites from a comp (Photoshop and/or Illustrator)
- Solid communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Desire to stay current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations, keeping the agency on the leading edge of interactive design
This button will take you to Github Jobs where you finish your application