Are you obsessed with clean, functional websites? Do you find yourself digging through code to figure out how to do something that caught your eye? Do you get satisfaction from a well-executed WordPress loop? Can you get lost just navigating through a slick mobile site?
If that sounds like you, good! We’ve been searching for you.
We’re the web team of the world’s most popular indoor fitness boot camp franchise: Fit Body Boot Camp. Our international franchisees help thousands of people live happier, healthier lifestyles—and we’re growing quickly. In fact, just last year we were placed on the Inc. 5000 list for the fastest growing private companies in the nation.
We’re seeking a Junior Web Developer who will work closely with our Lead Developer, our Content team, and our Graphic Design team to build highly functional, responsive websites across a range of websites and WordPress Networks.
This is a great opportunity to exercise your dev arsenal while working within a well-established visual style. You’ll be able to focus on functionality and performance, with constant opportunities to learn and innovate.
We’ll need you to multitask, be organized, be detail oriented, be a self-starter, and be able to work in a dynamic team environment. You’ll need to be able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and help define the scope of projects. You must be able to keep deadlines and be eager to learn new skills.
2+ years experience preferred, but as long as you bring the passion and the skills, we’d be happy to meet with you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes to work in a fast-paced company
- Learns quickly and works collaboratively
- Has a “get it done” attitude
- Has a passion for functionality and user experience
- Can work autonomously and with minimal supervision
- Is 100% committed and focused on meeting deadlines
- Keeps up to date with current development trends
- Can problem solve and anticipate issues before they happen
- Takes ownership of every project
- Can balance a variety of tasks and priorities
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Building custom, responsive WordPress themes and child themes
- Managing and maintaining multiple WordPress properties
- Managing & updating non-Wordpress sites & landing pages
- Rebuilding existing properties to incorporate Bootstrap
- Split testing designs and offers, including tracking performance metrics
- Administering membership sites & access levels
- Setting up software integrations and automations
- Domain & host administration
Required Skills include:
- HTML & CSS expertise
- Bootstrap Development
- WordPress Theme & Child Theme Development
- PHP & phpMyAdmin
- WordPress Multisite Administration
- Membership site management
Fit Body Boot Camp is a place for individuals with the willingness to learn, grow, and master new abilities. So, if you’re ready to begin a career in graphic design, this is an incredible opportunity.
This is a full-time position on site.
The job is located at our corporate office in Chino Hills, CA.
Competitive starting pay depending on experience.
We offer generous benefits after 60 days, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick leave, and 401k.
Please respond with resume and cover letter (required), and any relevant portfolio projects, if available (not required).
We do not offer relocation assistance.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application