ABOUT US: Bosley, The World’s Most Experienced Hair Restoration Expert®, has performed more than 250,000 hair transplantation procedures to date (more than any other hair restoration provider) and has become a world leader in hair loss solutions. For more than 40 years, Bosley has treated men and women from all over the world who have suffered from hair loss and progressive baldness.
Year founded: 1974
Company type: Private Company
Company size: 501-1,000 employees
Specialties: medical services and hair restoration technology
POSITION: Lead Web Developer – Full Stack
The Full Stack Web Developer, is responsible for maintaining and implementing changes to Bosley’s website running on a AWS platform. This includes Landing Pages for lead generation and scheduling appointments, a WooCommerce Online Store as well as backend duties.
The position reports to the Assoc. Director of Marketing Technology, and will involve collaboration with the entire Marketing team at Bosley as well as external partners and resources.
This position requires a self-motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced environment. You must be thoughtful about the customer journey and understand the value of the customer relationship and the opportunities that the website provides.
– Maintenance of Bosley’s website
– Design, implement and maintain new and existing Landing Pages
– Analyze website performance, provide regular reporting and insights and find ways to improve SEO and CRO
– Collaborate with internal departments to create website roadmap and release schedules
– Work with partners and internal resources to develop and manage website content
– Provide reporting and insights about visitor and prospect behavior to optimize lead conversion
– Develop, implement, and analyze marketing driven AB testing and provide recommendations in order to maximize clicks, conversions and lead generation efforts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– 5+ years of experience with WordPress development and a GitHub profile to support it, plus HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery and PHP
– Comfortable creating themes and plugins from scratch, and knowing which tools to use to make that a quick and easy process.
– Advanced Custom Fields experience
– Understanding of available cache plugins and server-side caching options
– Extensive experience with lead generation website (Appointment generation and Woo Commerce experience included)
– Experience working with APIs and Web Service Integration is required
– Solid understanding of online marketing strategies including SEO
– Fluent in SEO and site optimization for maximum performance
– Expertise using web analytics and data to drive decisions, identify opportunities, and to validate the success of key site changes/enhancements
– Experience working with Chat platforms running on top of the website, integrated to systems like SalesForce CRM/MC systems
– Experience implementing and maintaining websites running on AWS platforms is a plus
– Previous experience configuring and managing Optimizely or other testing platform is a plus
– Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
– Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
– Highly collaborative team player
– Strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork and execution
– Bachelor’s or equivalent experience required
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application