Looking for a WordPress developer with an eye for front end style and HTML/CSS/PHP skills.
We are looking for a self starter who will work with our lead developer to spin up WordPress websites! Our growing design and dev firm is seeking someone to help with …
- WordPress site setup (theme customization, pages, forms, etc
- Customizing site with client content
- Customize site with custom CSS, HTML and PHP
Please reply with links to your portfolio that includes examples of all three types of work as well as answers to the below questions :
- What is your email address and phone # (so we can contact you).
- What is your current availability?
- What is your hourly rate?
- Describe your WordPress experience? Please reply in detail (e.g. how long have you worked with WordPress, in what capacity, how many sites have you built … the more the better).
- Describe your dev experience with HTML, CSS and PHP.
- Tell us about the software/SaaS you use on the daily (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Slack, Google Drive, Sketch …)
This is currently a part time position but could become full time. We are very flexible and do not require on-site work. We stay agile with regular standups and communicating through Slack and Google Hangouts throughout the day. So if you’re ready to work with a tight knit crew of creatives and have the above skill set please contact us!
You can live anywhere, but our “open” hours are 9am – 5pm CST M-F so you must have some availability during that time.
We have a time sensitive project so please reply ASAP!
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application