We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- work on multiple projects with Product Development team
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
·Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks ( Magento 1/2, WordPress, YII, Laravel, Prestashop)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a salable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (like GIT) and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc) (OPTIONAL) Apply with updated resume
- Amit singh
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 180,000.00 to 400,000.00 /year
- software development: 3 years (Required)
- PHP web development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Programming Languages needed:
- Python (Preferred)
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application