We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
– Designing and implementing new features and functionality
– Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
– Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
– Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
– Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
– Conducting website performance tests.
– Troubleshooting content issues.
– Conducting WordPress training with the client.
– Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
– Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
– Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
– Ability to project manage.
– Good communication skills.
Expected Start Date: 15/6/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: 10,000.00 to 25,000.00 /month
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work3: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application