- Proficient at developing and testing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Eager to solve problems and make life easier for others both professionally and personally.
- Experienced building web application using a PHP MVC framework like Laravel or Symfony.
- Comfortable at the command line and using Git.
- Well-practiced in writing insightful code comments and helpful documentation.
- Serious about security and quality.
- Sucks at multitasking but excels at organizing, prioritizing, and finishing tasks.
- Pass pre-employment background screen.
- Appreciates checklists and automation.
- Experienced with DevOps: provisioning Linux servers for web applications and automating deployment.
- Familiar with Ruby-on-Rails and its conventions.
- Knows how to use Google and StackOverflow effectively.
- Respects the Zen of Python and seeks principles that will improve oneself and one’s peers.
- Intellectually curious with an affection for the absurd and an aversion to brogrammer culture.
- Collaborates harmoniously with others and contributes to success of organization.
- Embraces Agile methodology, clears aggravations, and promotes well-being.
- Writes quality code supporting FormulaFolios websites and enhancing FormulaFolios brand.
- Improves project tests and documentation.
- Serves advisors, investors, and staff across the organization.
- Builds professional knowledge and hones skills.
- Works a regular full-time schedule at our new Costa Mesa office.
One 30-minute phone or in-person screening:
- 10 minute overview of position and team.
- 20 minutes discussion of candidate interests and qualifications.
- At end candidate will be asked: do you wish to interview in person?
One 90-minute in-person interview:
- 40 minutes discussion of requirements and responsibilities
- 40 minutes coding challenge (on a laptop, not a whiteboard)
- 10 minutes answer questions and review next steps
Apply for job
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application