We are looking for a web-savvy passionate individual with exceptional Web Design and Front-end development skills with extensive experience in coding and deploying web pages. This is an excellent opportunity to excel your skills and show what you are made of. There are great chances of learning and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideas and initial concept generation
- Wire frames, flows and other schematics
- Work seamlessly with other teams
- Workwith the Account Director to actively develop client relationships
- Lead and brief more junior team members/interns
- Translating a clients marketing or informational content into a functional website.
- Mapping or outlining a websites structural content.
- Creating or editing images and graphics for website use.
- Coding website using HTML, or GUI design software.
- Coordinating with backend programmers/software developers for specialized scripts.
- Creating verbal content for the website or using approved content from the client.
- Integrating verbal content with site design for final product
- Degree/Diploma or Certification in web design or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of full–timeexperience as a web designer, developing websites and/or web applications.
- Excellent online portfolio of workincluding examples of concepts and sketches through to high fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Desire and willingness to workin a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 25,000.00 – 50,000.00 per year
- WordPress: 3 years (Required)
- work: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application