Job Name : PHP WordPress Developer
Job Role : Developer
Industry : It Software
Job Location : Ahmedabad (Gujrat)
Experience : 2 to 4 Year
Salary : Depand on interview
Skills: Core Php/ WordPress
Education : B.Tech / MCA / BCA
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
Job Description :
1.Minimum 2 years experience of WordPress CMS.
2.Must have excellent knowledge in CORE PHP and Word Press CMS (Core features).
2.Must have good knowledge of Word press Theme Integration , Plugin Creation/Modification.
3.Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento, Joomla and Cake PHP will be added advantage.
4.Must have knowledge of Apache, MYSQL, OOPs Concepts
5.Excellent knowledge on MySQL Integration.
6.Should be able to handle -CMS projects Independently.
7.Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
9.Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus.
10.Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, a plus.
11.Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defacto standard
12.Experience in Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts
13.Create plug-ins/widgets that match with WordPress standard
14.Integrate WordPress templates into CMS
15.Modify existing plug-ins for use and create new as per requirement
16.Sound in content update, modules development and integration, viz. Plugins, modules, etc.
17.Proficiency in customizing, developing, and integrating WordPress themes
18.Strong in plug-in conflict troubleshooting
19.Experience in Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts
20.Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code
21.Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
22.Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application