We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems. Must have 1+ year experience(Internship will not count as experience).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: 10,000.00 to 15,000.00 /month
- Website Development: 1 year (Required)
- Software Development
Apply for job
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application