Push10 is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic WordPress Web Developer in the Philadelphia area to assist our team over the course of a 3-4 month contract.
We are looking for a highly motivated WordPress web developer with a keen eye for detail and a minimum of 2 years experience developing websites on the WordPress platform. While we’re currently looking for a short-term commitment, this position may turn into a full-time position in the future.
Send us your best stuff and show us why you’re Damn Good at what you do!
Technical Must Haves:
- Ability to build custom full-featured responsive WordPress themes from scratch
- Experience installing WordPress plugins and upgrades
- Solid understanding of Git version control
- Familiar with LAMP stack and cPanel/WHM administration
- Expertise integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, etc…)
- Experience maintaining and updating hosted sites and VPS
- Good Understanding of SEO and accessibility considerations
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
General Must Haves:
- Able to work on-site from our Philadelphia Old City office during our business hours (10am-6pm)
- Must be available the full duration of the 3-4 month contract
- Be able to work on and off-site
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to fly solo or work well with a team
- Ability to explain complex subjects in simple, easy to understand terms
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
- Interest in web development news and UI/UX design trends & innovations
- Excellent sense of humor and appreciation for satire
- Prior digital agency experience a plus
Although graphic design skills are not required, a keen eye for good design is a big plus. Compensation will be determined based upon experience and skill-level.
Push10 provides clients with unique, compelling, creative design solutions in both online and offline marketing channels. We encourage clients to take risks, think outside of the proverbial box and push their brands ahead of the competition.
This button will take you to Authentic Jobs where you finish your application