We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong WooCommerce experience including core, subscriptions, and other add-ons.
- Can maintain and update existing WordPress & WooCommerce plugins
- Can customize existing plugins for client projects
- Can build new WordPress plugins focusing on ecommerce
- Can implement plugin functionality from designs
- Has at least 1 year of experience working with PHP, preferably with an experience in WordPress development
- Has, at the very least, a thorough understanding of the WordPress environment, WooCommerce, including APIs, database, plugins, theme development, customs fields, among others
- Is experienced with MySQL, including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Can use Git to manage source code
Experience with plugins like WC Vendors, Dokan, WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Memberships is a big plus.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application