Restaurant Engine is looking for an individual with WordPress experience who can help insure operational excellence in our web design product.
Restaurant Engine is a web design and hosting service for restaurants. We help restaurants thrive online.
We are in need of an individual web designer and developer with excellent web design sense, a depth of WordPress experience and knowledge, and a passion for operational excellence to lead our support team and help move the product forward.
The job responsibilities include
- Manage the WordPress support queue. We have hundreds of support requests that come into our system. This job is to make sure the team meets or exceeds our key performance metrics for speed and quality of response.
- Implement new websites for customers. We build beautiful new websites for restaurants using our custom WordPress templates. Part of this job is to insure we are implementing new sites of high quality quickly.
- Dislodge any "stuck" tickets that need additional managerial input, follow through or decision making.
- Design, implement, and code new WordPress themes for our restaurant customers with input from staff.
- Review and hire new WordPress support staff as needed.
- Work the support queue. Solve tickets and make happy customers.
- Help implement new plugin and feature add-ons as product evolves and grows.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a small but growing team, aimed squarely at a specific market. We have exciting plans to grow in the future, but managing the support staff is the lifeblood of our organization and key to our future success.
You would be a perfect candidate for this job if…
- You are an excellent designer
- You have WordPress skills for days
- You have been an independent designer but you are tired of the constant "hamster wheel" of finding new clients after your work is done.
- You want to use your skills to create a productized web-design service for a specific audience
- You have ever worked in a restaurant or like to eat food 🙂
This is being advertised as a part-time job with an eye toward having it become a full-time one.
Join our team! Be a part of the web marketing revolution coming to restaurants.
This button will take you to Authentic Jobs where you finish your application