Yardi Systems, the leader in asset and property management software, is currently seeking a Web Developer to join their growing office in Santa Barbara, CA!
The full stack developer must be able to define project specifications, collaborate with stake holders, code complex business logic, implement intuitive user interfaces and otherwise support the corporate marketing websites.
· Create and maintain WordPress plugins and themes
· Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks
· Coordinate/collaborate with staff and teams to develop and deploy projects
· Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of websites
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
· Associate degree, certification or commensurate experience
· 2+ years of full stack development experience
· Experience creating and using APIs and web services (REST/SOAP)
· An assertive, engaging personality with a history of generating results
· Goal oriented and able to self-direct
· Team player who can motivate and encourage the best from others
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
This button will take you to Authentic Jobs where you finish your application