We are looking for a Web Developer to join our Marketing Team. This is very much a hands on technical role and is vital for supporting the LMAX Exchange brand in the marketplace. The emphasis for this role are web development & coding skill sets.
Key elements of the role include:
1) building and maintaining websites, digital assets and databases used by the marketing department;
2) development and coding for all marketing projects;
3) assisting in design and production of all brand creative.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have experience of:
– Building websites (Drupal, WordPress)
– Building and maintaining website pages, digital brand assets and marketing communication
– Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
Key Skills and Attributes
• Experience of working with and creating websites in Drupal and WordPress is a must
• Proficiency in technical SEO
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Responsive Design experience
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• HTML5 animated banners development experience
• Experience working with third-party API’s (Social Media API)
• Experience working with databases (MySQL, Oracle)
In addition to technical skills you will be highly driven and delivery oriented with great attention to detail. You will also have proven ability to manage your own workload whilst working collaboratively as part of the wider marketing team. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV and a cover e mail explaining why you would be a good addition to our team. Please also include a link to your portfolio or examples of your work and an indication of your salary expectations.
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application