Since its release WPtouch Pro has been the preferred mobile solution for WordPress website owners to go beyond a responsive theme. We love to see what our customers do with WPtouch Pro and are committed to helping them achieve their goals with our plugin.
We are looking for a WordPress developer who will assist with the following:
- Fixing bugs in the product
- Developing new product features
- Working with a WordPress front-end designer and implementing new mobile themes
- Developing occasional enhancements to the primary website, wptouch.com
- Liaising with our support team to identify issues and log them appropriately
- Assisting with QA for significant releases
- Occasionally assisting with customer support when needed
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Have a thorough understanding of WordPress, both as a user and a developer
- Experience creating WordPress themes and plugins
- Familiarity with the WordPress API (you should know all about the WordPress Codex!)
- Be familiar with WPtouch and have an interest in mobile websites
- Be a team player who has a willingness to help others out and pitch in
Please provide code samples in your application, ideally if they come from WordPress plugins or themes you have modified or written.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a few paragraphs on why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application