A WordPress developer is a professional who works with the basic coding and infrastructure of the WordPress platform, to improve WordPress itself, or to create entirely new products.
- Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts.
- Ability to create custom modules, functions and shortcodes
- Create plug-ins/widgets that match with WordPress standard
- Integrate AVADA WordPress templates into CMS
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code
- PHP/MySql programming
- Content update, modules development and integration, viz. Plugins, modules etc
- You will be responsible for the overall presentation of the website along with performance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice and defacto standard plugins
- Knowledge of WordPress network beneficial but not mandatory
- Good understanding of the cross platform and cross-browser issues.
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Walk-In
Salary: 12,000.00 to 26,000.00 /month
- WordPress: 3 years (Required)
- work: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Apply for job
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application