- Experience of PHP 5.6 & 7; sound knowledge of OOP
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Sound knowledge of custom post types and WordPress Hooks is preferable
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Child Theme/Template integration and also have knowledge of different frameworks e.g. Genesis, Canvas, Thesis etc.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) will be an added advantage
- Built Multiple WordPress Plugins Leveraged Existing WordPress Plugins Full WordPress Deployment Experience: Installation, Configuration, and Production
- Must have Woo-Commerce experience with its template customization
- Hands-on experience with different payment gateway integration
- Experience creating multi-lingual websites will be an added advantage
- Familiar with web standards and usability, also able to provide user friendly solutions.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage
Desired candidates profile
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new plugins and changing technologies to make work faster.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail and perfection to work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 300,000.00 to 700,000.00 /year
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application