We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our team. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, etc…
- Full time or Part time. Flexible Hours.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary is highly competitive – depending on skills, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, etc…
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities – people who can take on a leadership role.
Required Duties & Skills:
- Writing clean, readable code
- At least 3 Years of experience with web development in WordPress
- Experience with PHP and HTML/CSS
- Strong English-language communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- Experience with the following plugins: W3, Yoast SEO, Jetpack, WordPress Social Login, Elementor
- Experience in working with third-party services like Leadpages and Onesignal
- Experience with Sage and Bedrock
- Experience with implementing and maintaining paywalls
- Prior experience with remote work and working for a startup
- 3+ years professional experience in WordPress
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application