- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Knowledge of widgets, menus and customization on WordPress tool.
- Assist in website traffic and performance monitoring and page loading speed thorough Google analytics.
- Knowledge of creating pages and posts through the admin panel of WordPress.
- Knowledge of web hosting control panel(i.e, cPanel).
- Familiar with Yoast SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiar with new features like Import and Export to data of the website.
- Created websites using WordPress and specialized plugins for SEO like Yoast SEO.
- Developed and customized the plugins through the admin panel and cPanel.
Job Type: Full-time
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application