- WordPress plugin creation using oops concepts
- Theme customization
- Theme integration and child theme creation
- Plugin implementation and existing plugin modification
- Payment module integration in woocommerce & woocommerce theme creation.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Ensuring high – performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back – end development
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: 240,000.00 to 320,000.00 /year
- WordPress: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application