We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional Plugins for our product based company. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates with all the updated wordpress features.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Chat with clients to discuss website design(Includes Plugin and Theme) and functions.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer and good coding skills on php.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 8,000.00 to 20,000.00 /month
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Php: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Education assistance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Shift allowance
- Software Development
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application