You should have
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of E-Commerce, UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with developer and colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- The Company having shopping site so, have to know about E-Commerce site.
- WordPress and Joomla Custom Template Design Integration.
- Core WordPress and Joomla Modifications and Customizations.
- Experience in customizing existing 3rd party components, modules, and plug-ins.
- Experience in creating commercial WordPress components, modules & plugins.
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP and MySQL.
- Comfortable with WordPress versions 4.x
- Good communication skills.
What you get
- Salary: 1,80,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. + Monthly incentives
- You perform exceptionally, you will be rewarded exceptionally
- Opportunity to meet and learn from other startups
- We’re going growing FAST. And, you get the experience being part of a high-growth startup first hand
Please send your updated resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Apply for job
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application