Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Designing and building the website front-end along with implementing new features & functionality
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven work experience of atleast 2.5 years as a Word Press Developer.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- PHP experience is required
- Good communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 25,000.00 /month
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- work: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application