As a WordPress developer at OptinMonster, you’re responsible for Making Stuff Go. You will build infrastructure to create new products, improve existing features, squash bugs, and help us rapidly scale our platform.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Advanced proficiency in PHP language. Other language experience is a plus, but not required.
- Deep understanding of WordPress plugin architecture and engineering.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Pakistan, and more.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- After one year with the company: 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave, and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application for consideration at http://awesomemotive.com/career/wordpress-developer/#apply
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 72 hours.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application