We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Designer & Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Designer & Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the WordPress
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wire-frames into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (J SON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 8,000.00 to 15,000.00 /month
- CSS/CSS3: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application