Use your prolific WordPress development skills to bring new and exciting websites to life.
You can expect to be fully involved in MVF’s Tech team from the start, bringing brand new greenfield websites to market. This includes both B2C & B2B websites. You will be working alongside UX designers and key stakeholders within the business. You will also contribute to the live code that underpins the business within your first week.
At MVF you will meet the team and the product stakeholders, take ownership of your first task and begin to provide your solutions. You will assist with the discovery and prioritisation of new work, and take ownership of appropriate tasks, seeing them through to delivery. MVF codebase, creating pull requests for your work and having them peer reviewed, before deploying the changes to the live systems. You will participate in daily standups, clearly and effectively communicating your ideas and the status of your own tasks to the rest of your team. You will assist with the discovery and prioritisation of new work, and take ownership of appropriate tasks, seeing them through to delivery.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent, fluent PHP
- Proven track record of Custom WordPress Plug-in development inline with best practices
- Excellent HTML, Sass / Less, JS coding skills
- Comes from a strong coding background with proven experience of sitebuilding using the latest technologies
- Solid at WordPress theming with great attention to detail
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives them through to delivery
- Solicits feedback from others and is eager to find ways to improve
- Leads the way by identifying, sharing and championing best practices
- Is able to work both independently and as part of a strong team, and can focus and deliver fast.
- Wants to be part of our amazing MVF culture
- Passionate about site speed and performance and the techniques that goes along with it
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application