About Our Company
ElegantThemes.com is a leader in WordPress Theme & Plugin Development. We have been building the top premium WordPress themes and plugins for the past 10 years and we maintain the largest customer bases in the ecosystem. 600,000 users, freelance developers and web design agencies depend on our beautiful designs and we work hard everyday to make sure we are creating the best WordPress products on the web. Divi, our flagship theme and page builder plugin is pushing the boundaries and has inspired an absolutely amazing community to form around it. A focus on community is a core part of our culture and it makes our work environment is a truly rewarding one.
As a Marketplace Product Technical Quality Assurance at Elegant Themes, you will be the front line, reviewing and managing product submissions for the Divi Marketplace. The Divi Marketplace is an emerging marketplace of Divi integrations, Child Themes and Plugins and Custom Divi Modules, with currently over 200 vetted and approved products and growing more every day.
You get to work with teammates all over the world as we are a 100% remote team, we work with the leading industry tools, we use Slack for chat communication, and our team structure is flexible and lots of room for growth. Self-motivated individuals tend to thrive best here, so we are looking for someone filled with inspiration and who loves to take the initiative and wants to grow and expand their experience.
- Communicate directly with 3rd party developers
- Review static analysis reports and code of products submissions and updates
- Have a good eye for spotting issues manually in code review
- Knowing and understanding common security issues that could be present in WordPress plugins and themes
- Taking the initiative to grow yourself and skills
- Self-discipline and managing your own workload and workflow
- Solid experience working with WordPress themes and plugins.
- Security best practices
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application