Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou! We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team! TrustYou analyzes hundreds of millions of hotel reviews and transforms this content into actionable insights for 500,000 hotels. This enables travel sites to improve the trip planning process and hotels to optimize their service and influence bookings on scale. We are looking for a WordPress Web Designer to own design and implementation tasks for our web properties (e.g. corporate website, campaign landing pages etc.). The ideal candidate will have a very good knowledge of all aspects related to website development, design, user experience, information architecture and conversion optimization. He or she will also have strong web development skills to successfully deliver upon multiple website initiatives simultaneously. This individual will be detail oriented and thorough in their approach to projects and comfortable communicating with global team members. In addition to website expertise, this position requires a user-centric mindset and a focus on continuous improvement.
What challenges await you?
- Own TrustYou website design and development tasks from wireframes and mockups to prototypes and actual WordPress coding.
- Create and launch website projects, enhancements and day-to-day web operations.
- Implement website changes to support conversion optimization goals.
- Ensure web pages and assets adhere to corporate design guidelines and standards.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience supporting web and digital marketing initiatives
- Excellent front end development skills: you know HTML and CSS like the back of your hand.
- Experience developing websites in WordPress: you are able to develop your own themes in PHP and code custom solutions when plugins aren’t available.
- Great design skills: your eye for detail and mastery of Adobe CC empower you to deliver high quality designs.
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and quickly implement solutions
What we’d appreciate even more?
- Good understanding of SEO and security fundamentals: you know what to do to ensure your websites rank high in search engines.
What do we offer?
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application