Currently in the market for a Full Stack PHP/Wordpress Developer to join a reputable Digital Agency in Australia. As the ideal candidate, you will be highly driven to grow and develop. As a Passionate developer, you will join a team which is said to be the cream of the crop members here in Sydney but working from India.
- Be able to build from scratch using WP
- Must have knowledge of wordpress hooks & filters
- Experience in woo-commerce & woo-commerce supported plugins
- Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts.
- Better understanding of theme customisation with child theme and plugin customisation
- Creating their own plugins
- Must have knowledge of hosting website, database management, email server configuration on both shared and vps servers.
- Payment gateway and API / integration experience
- Other CMS experience
- SEO knowledge – not mandatory
- Design skils – not mandatory
- New website development and integration
- Maintaining and evolving existing web applications
- Estimating development timings for individual tasks and new site builds
- Collaborating with our creative team to develop solutions and provide recommendations regarding issues related to development.
- Positive person, with a can-do attitude and a passion for web
- Good time management, planning, and ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoy creating innovative user-centric web experiences
- Love working collaboratively with other team members
- Passion to drive excellent technical solutions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Walk-In
- WordPress: 3 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application