– NOTE: I’m not putting in budget in the posting because I’m in the process of collecting quotes.
– The website mission is to sign-up members on a 3/6/12 month basis by supplying weekly or twice-weekly trading directives/advice in the form of a downloadable PDF. The membership benefits will be the same at each time length.
– Members will sign-up on the website, a sign-up page has been designed and needs to be coded to work. This page shows the different length and price options that potential members can select. The benefits need to be listed below the options table, options are identical so one list is sufficient.
– The sign-up process must incorporate an agreement to Terms and Conditions.
– Automatic approval upon successfully processed payment. An activation email needs to be generated and sent as soon as the payment is processed. The account is only active once an email with the link to activate the account is responded to.
– Allow new members to sign up
– Process payments at the time of sign up and continue to process recurring subscription payments (automatic renewal by default) per the chosen plan.
– Restrict access to protected content to actively logged in paying members. and only provide actively logged in members with the appropriate access to protected content.
– Our membership website will eventually provide video lessons and so it needs to be set up to have those self-hosted videos protected.
– Be able to protect pages, posts, and categories so that only active members can access them.
– Although we will only have one membership level of different subscription periods, we want the option to have different membership levels at a later stage – this will require differentiation between restricted assets, enabling certain features/pages/posts for certain levels.
– Once the above option is initiated, members must have the ability to upgrade levels within an active period of a specific membership.
– Must allow to drip content for future video courses.
– Set up to use authorize.net payment gateway
– Memberships auto-renew unless a member chooses to deactivate that option. This feature should be accessible to the member in the member’s dashboard which leads them to their – – Account Info and Billing Info.
– A reminder email is sent to the members before auto-renewal, with the timing to be configurable (ie, 3 days, one week, one month prior)
– Expiration deactivates access to the protected pages/posts/categories. Members can still login and see their dashboard and reinitiate their membership from there.
– The following information needs to be captured when users become members:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Email and email confirm field)
– Password and confirm password field (capital letter, small letter, and number)
– Physical Address
– Billing Address (checkmark field for same as physical)
– Telephone Number
– Integrate ActiveCampaign CRM.
– Integrate Affiliate Royale.
– Integrate MailChimp.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application