Please be aware, if you do not live in Europe currently or don’t have a European Citizenship, we won’t consider your application!
Your Job at Inpsyde as: PHP-Developer
You are an experienced or talented web developer we can count on, know your way around object-oriented PHP programming and, together with other top WordPress developers, you want to realize sophisticated WordPress projects with the highest code quality in the B2B area?
Then you can certainly imagine to work among others on the following exciting projects:
- Working on a multilingual WooCommerce shop with connection to external services such as SAP Business One
- Further development and support of known plugins (eg. BackWPup or MultilingualPress)
- Developing tailor-made high-performance and secure plugins, interfaces and themes for our customers, service providers and the community
What we can offer
- Work in your home office (we are 100% remote)
- A warm Inpsyde culture that values YOU
- Flexible working hours
- Very experienced, highly qualified WordPress experts and top Stack Exchange users as colleagues
- As a “WordPress.com VIP Partner” we have a direct line to WooCommerce and WP Core Developer
- Very close to the pulse of the latest WordPress development and technologies
- Demanding and extraordinary projects in the B2B sector
- Small team in an agile environment
- Weekly exchange of knowledge and talks by colleagues in a video conference
- Great team spirit with colleagues you like to work with
- Travels and discussions on WordCamps and WooConf
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- 20 days of annual paid vacation and 10 sick days
- International teams, colleagues and clients
- Interesting projects with clients like SAP, Facebook, P&G, PayPal and other companies known all over the world
- Openness to entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Together with our top WordPress developers, you will implement modern and advanced WordPress projects with state-of-the-art code quality in the B2B area
- Development of new plugins with high code quality and future-proof implementation
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Work on current projects with incoming tasks
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Deploy changes to live servers
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites
- Developing reusable and maintainable web and theme components
- Planning and issue-management via JIRA
- Code and review PHP applications using version control
- Deployment via Envoyer and Dependency-Management via Composer
- You do live in Europe or have European Citizenship (required)
- At least 2 years experience in PHP
- You are a reliable, experienced or very talented PHP Developer
- You are passionate about web development and new technology (elegant code)
- Experience with
- using Git and SVN
- working with modern dependency managers & task runners.
- REST API / SOAP
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming
- Analytical skills as well as creative and solution-oriented thinking and working
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behaviour and very good communication skills
- You share your knowledge with your teammates
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy
- Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
- Solve complex problems in a simple and elegant way
- You are eager to learn new things
- Ability to setup local environments
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with and in JIRA & Confluence
- Remote working experience appreciated
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients.
- Experience with and in WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience with Symfony
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
- You like to work agile
- Fluent verbal and written German skills
Date of joining
As soon as possible!
But we wait for good developers, of course.
Sounds interesting to you? Talk to us and apply Now!
Many exciting possibilities are waiting for you!
Please send us your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Otherwise we cannot consider your application!
And again the information: Please be aware, if you do not live in Europe currently or don’t have a European Citizenship, we won’t consider your application!
This button will take you to Stack Overflow Jobs where you finish your application