Reaktiv is actively searching for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our remote team.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re dedicated to developing your skills as part of a highly collaborative team
- You’re committed to building, maintaining, supporting, and refactoring WordPress website
- You love participating in positive and collaborative peer code reviews
- You are comfortable with the communication tools and skills required to work effectively with a distributed team (like Slack, Asana, and Zoom. Patience and understanding go a long way too)
- You are familiar with automated deployment workflows and Git or similar version control tools
- You embrace your curious nature by approaching new and complex problems with gusto, and continuously seek out opportunities to grow
- You are kind, patient and respectful in your communication with clients and comfortable guiding them to their desired result
- You strive to improve and document the team’s workflow and processes
- You excel at auditing sites for performance, security and future maintainability as well as providing recommendations for improvement
What is it like to work at Reaktiv?
We’re a close-knit, fully distributed team who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with clients like Atlassian, Cornell University, Harvard Business School, The New York Times Company, Microsoft, and Wirecutter. We’re also one of the few WordPress VIP Gold agency partners in the world.
We are a 100% remote company, with no set hours, where each employee works from home or a co-working space. Even though we’re far away, we’re in contact throughout the day in Slack, Asana and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements. Our team also enjoys getting out from behind their desks and attending WordCamps and conferences across the country. We’re frequent WordCamp speakers and core contributors.
While we may work hard during the week we prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Our off hours are reserved for playing guitar, exploring the outdoors, and spending time with our families and friends.
We’re proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Equipment budget
- Conference and continued education budget
- Annual team retreats
Ready to apply?
Must be lawfully permitted to work in the US, and please, no recruiters.
Reaktiv is committed to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusionReaktiv Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another.If you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the application and interview process more comfortable and accessible for you.
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application