This job type is subject to change: we are willing to work on a per-project basis, full-time contract, part-time contract, contract-to-hire, internship, part-time employment, or full-time employment. This will be determined based on skillset, availability, quality of work, etc.
The Digible team is looking for a passionate WordPress developer and/or designer to help plan, create, and execute website templates and sites for apartment communities. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a growing startup and develop a new product offering for the agency. We are looking for someone who will be integrated into our team and work collaboratively with the web product manager, account managers, and other designers/developers.
We are searching for a professional with the capacity to be creative and strategic in their approach. Most meaningfully, we want someone who truly fits with our culture; someone who is passionate, curious, hard-working, and reliable.
- Assist with website template creation – create strong environments that are scalable and repeatable, deliver a good user experience, and successfully achieve KPIs determined by the Digible team.
- Handle subsequent website builds for apartment communities across the U.S. This includes single-family homes, student housing, and 55+ communities.
- Optimize the websites for search engines, page speed, and conversions.
- Handle transfers of websites from other hosting providers, set up staging sites, and create multisite environments
- Lead quality assurance testing and apply edits/updates as needed
- Assist with website launches and post-launch tasks
- Experience in WordPress
- Familiarity working with visual builders such as Divi, Elementor, and Oxygen
- Foundational understanding and skills in UX & UI/web design
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Confidence in communicating with internal team members, strong written and interpersonal skills
- Experience optimizing websites for page speed
- Ability to follow and weigh in on internal processes
- Experience optimizing websites for SEO
This button will take you to WP Hired where you finish your application